Do you wake up feeling confident and energized?
Especially now that summer’s coming to a close in the Northern Hemisphere, a few shifts in your thinking and behavior can make up for the decrease in sunshine and the natural boost it provides.
- Become aware of your thoughts – positive thinking makes a big difference in your mood and the quality of your life
- Eliminate fear – the acronym for F.E.A.R. is False Expectations Appearing Real – do your best to make choices out of desire
- Surround yourself with optimistic people that help you to shine as brightly as you can – your positivity is contagious
- Engage in something you’re passionate about – taking action toward your dreams makes you highly magnetic and attractive
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude – being appreciative has the power to attract what you want
- Honor your need to take care of yourself first and foremost – generosity starts within
Most importantly, pay attention to how you’re feeling by taking time to sit quietly and reflect. Sometimes all you need is a break from the hustle and bustle of life to get things back on track.